Last update: 12.02.2024
This Policy informs you about how we collect, use, transfer, and protect your personal data. We process it in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("General Data Protection Regulation", hereinafter "GDPR"). and relevant national legislation on the protection of personal data.
1. WHO ARE WE?
WE CARE WE GROW N.G.O. (hereinafter referred to as the ''NGO' or ''We'').
Our contact details are:
Address: Oltului street no. 5, Reghin, Mures, country, Romania
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: +4 0754 580 195
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The NGO, in its capacity as Controller, processes the personal data of the visitors of www.limitl3ss.ro, visitors of other social media operated by the NGO, guests and participants in the public activities organized by the NGO, volunteers, partners and suppliers, as well as other data subjects who interact with the NGO and/or are engaged in contractual relations with it.
Personal data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and updated;
- kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or accidental damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
3. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THEY PROCESSED?
For the advancement and towards the achievement of the stated goals of the NGO, as presented in the founding documents, the NGO will undertake the organization of private and public events, collaborations, and partnerships with private and public organizations as well as natural persons. These events and relationships will arise the need and opportunity to process personal data. We mainly process the following types of personal data: name, surname, ID card/passport number and series, gender, home/residence address, work and professional history, bank account number, e-mail address, and telephone number.
We do not use your personal data to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, unless you expressly consent to such communications by ticking an opt-in box, when and if newsletters or other similar forms of communication are offered. For this purpose, we only process your e-mail and ensure that you have a simple option to unsubscribe at any time, i.e. to withdraw your consent to receive these types of communications.
4. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS ON WHICH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS BASED?
Your personal data are processed in order to:
- the conclusion and execution of various contracts;
- for the fulfillment of our legal obligations;
- on the basis of consent requested and/or given in advance;
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the NGO;
5. HOW LONG WE PROCESS YOUR DATA. PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this Policy or for the time required by law (e.g. for archiving, accounting, etc.).
6. TO WHOM DO WE TRANSMIT PERSONAL DATA?
We will not disclose or transfer to any third party any personal data collected from or about you except:
- Public authorities and institutions - when there is a legal obligation to do so or for a legitimate interest.
- Contractual partners or collaborators of the Company who provide us with web hosting, website development, website maintenance, marketing and media, online payment other service providers.
- To any third party - if you have given your express and specific consent for that situation and data.
IF and Where personal data processed by the NGO is transferred by the NGO directly or through its contractual partners/collaborators outside the European Economic Area, we assure you that such transfers take place in compliance with the GDPR (in particular Article 46 of the GDPR), the relevant applicable legal provisions, on the basis of adequate safeguards (standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission) and provided that there are enforceable rights and effective remedies for data subjects.
7. WHAT SAFEGUARDS AND GUARANTEES DO WE TAKE?
The NGO implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with internal working policies and procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force for the protection of personal data.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to portability;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- The right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and the courts.
For any questions, concerns, or exercise of these rights, you can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at our physical address Oltului street no. 5, Reghin, Mures, country, Romania.